Recruitment at Focus Mediation
Focus Mediation seeks family mediator with or without FMC accreditation to train and work in established thriving specialist mediation company working initially from Milton Keynes, Bedford and Northampton.
We are seeking highly committed family mediators or family lawyers wanting to switch to family mediation as a career choice. You must have completed, or be about to complete, your Foundation Training with an FMC approved Member Organisation such as:
- College of Mediators
- Family Mediators Association(FMA)
- ADR Group
- The Law Society
- National Family Mediation NFM)
Remuneration: To be discussed.
Person specification: You will be looking for a career in specialist family mediation work and you will want to build your future as a mediator with us.
- If you have your FMC portfolio you will still be inducted into our way of working
- If you do not have your FMC portfolio we are able to train you and put you through your portfolio if you are suited to mediation
- You will have to have an aptitude for mediation – not everyone does. However, of the trainees we have selected who made it with us through the portfolio all eight have passed.